Deadline: 8 July 2015
The Korea Green Foundation’s Green Asia Grants annually provides financial aid to NGOs, civic organizations in the Asia region and this is the five consecutive year, it has been held. The Green Asia Grant supports environmental campaign, education and research projects by CSOs in Asian regions. It aims to support activities of CSOs and strengthen the environmental grassroots’ network in Asia. Through this program, the foundation aspire to find solutions for environmental problems within Asian countries which are the most affected by environmental change, and build a network with Asia partners for environmental conservation.
Areas of Interest
- Climate Change
- Renewable Energy
- Natural Disaster
- Other Environmental Issues in Local Areas
- NGOs, NPOs or civil society organization in Asia are eligible to apply.
- Grant Amount is limited to $ 5,000 USD per organization.
- Funds can be utilized to Campaigning, Education and Research.
- Project Duration is August, 2015 – January, 2016 (6 months)
Submission of Application
Following Documents must be submitted-
- Application (incl. Application form/Project proposal/Applicant information)
- Proof of Identification (officially recognized form preferred)
- Materials introducing the applicant and its activities (e.g. brochures, video URL etc.)
Up to 10 organizations will be selected through the review by the committee who are making
- Contribution to the community
- Sustainability & Scalability
- Reasonable and detailed budget plan
- Mission capabilities
Note: Selected organization must state ‘Korea Green Foundation’ and ‘a supporting company’ as a sponsor on any related banners, pamphlets or other materials.